Every state requires K-12 students to take a standardized test to advance to the next grade. Many states require writing exams for graduation. Several colleges and universities will assess the writing skills of its applicants by requiring an entrance essay or an in-house test they have created.
Regardless of your level of education, you will be required to demonstrate competency in standard English language writing standards. This bundle gives you tips on how to get a passing score on essay writing tests, even if your grammar skills still need improvement.
What You Get:
- List of language areas that are tested
- List of grammar skills to know
- Student grammar list slides
- Instructions & tips on how to pass writing exams eBook
- Essay scoring exercise & answers
Six (6) PDF Downloads